How to Create E-mail Accounts at Your Own Domain
First time when you will buy domain and hosting you have no email account set up by default. Every website owner want that own email account. It’s one kind of smartness. You can easily set up email account in your hosting cpanel account. If you want your personal email account then follow the step. You email account will be look like firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com etc.
Step 1 :
- Log on into your Cpanel account.
- Once at the main page go to Mail area section.
- Click on message icon Email Accounts.
Please see the screenshot it would be more clear for you.
Step 2 :
- Field 1 put your desire name that you want creation email account as info, admin, your name, as your wish.
- Select your domain name. May many domains at a same hosting. So you can change it if you want.
- Field 3 put your password. If you want you can generate your password.
- Field 4 put your same password again.
- Put your email accounts space. (I would be suggest you can use unlimited.)
- At last click Create Account.
Wait few second and it will be done.
Step 3 :
Finally when your email account creation will be complete that time show same page your email accounts information. You can control here easily your email accounts.
- First column you will see your email account name.
- 2nd column will you see how much space you used for your email account.
- 3rd column you may change your password.
- 4th column you may delete your account if you don’t need it.